HomeAid Houston Causes Served
The fruit of our labor is housing the homeless population in communities where we work and enabling greater self-sufficiency for homeless families and individuals.
HomeAid Houston serves a wide range of families and individuals who are in need of a dignified place to call home while they rebuild their lives. The following is a list of the top constituencies served by HomeAid.
- Homeless Children
- Victims of domestic violence
- Abused women and children
- Mothers and children in crisis
- Men and women who have become homeless due to substance abuse, addiction
- At-risk teens with no place to go
- Women in crisis pregnancies and newborns
- Young adults who have aged-out of the foster care system
- Mentally disabled persons
- People coping with debilitating medical conditions and/or the costs of treatment
- Pregnant teens, and teen mothers and their babies
- Victims of job loss, divorce, or desertion
- Those affected by natural disasters and other catastrophes